Wednesday, June 22, 2016
It's Been a While!
I have spent the past couple of months reading over my blog and realized that I really miss this journal. I've spent more time on Facebook and Instagram the past couple of years and even started printing Chatbooks, which has been fun, but not quite the same in regards to details. So I decided that I would try and do better at journaling our life. Life has changed so much in the past couple of years. We are certainly at a different stage of life. I'm ok with it, but I do miss some things. Our kids are all getting older, we are getting older and our interests have shifted and changed as we have grown. Lately I have really longed for a simpler lifestyle and to move at a slower pace. Our kids still continue to be quite busy and it's hard to find that balance. I won't try and catch up the past two years but I might add a few highlights here and there. My goal is to start fresh and keep up on what is happening now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment