Yesterday was field day for the kids. I stayed to help McKenna's class and was able to watch all the kids race and watch some of their other activities. McKenna was really excited and kept telling me all morning that she was going to run "super speed" in her "new shoes". Each class divides up girl/boy and the top 3 from each go on to the finals, which is the whole grade, girls/boys. McKenna took first in her class, Tyler 2nd and Lauren 3rd, so they all got to race in the finals where they all came in 3rd. I only included the video of the first race.
McKenna and her friend Morgan, McKenna's in Pink.
Tyler is in all black at the far left.
Lauren is in the middle in blue plaid shorts and a white top.
1 comment:
Way to go Tyler, Lauren and McKenna! You all ran so very, very fast!!! I hoep you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment